Vietnamese visa is a kind of travel documents granted by Vietnamese competent authorities, providing permission to travel and enter Vietnam.
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Vietnamese Immigration Department visa electronic system. Vietnam E-visa is valid for maximum of 30 days, single entry.
Outside Vietnam foreigners who want to enter Vietnam can personally apply for E-visa or through the inviting/guaranteeing agencies and organizations.
E-visa fee is paid via electronic payment gateway as prescribed by the Immigration Department. The fee will not be refunded in case the applicant is refused to grant e-visa.
List of Countries that allowed E-visa issuing.
Conditions for being granted e-visa:
- Outside Vietnam foreigners;
- Holding valid passport;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry prescribed in Article 21 of Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- For outside Vietnam foreigners, click here,
- For inviting, guaranteeing authority/organization, click here,
- For airlines, click here.
E-visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to grant new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organization/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
Foreigners who entry Vietnam must comply with Vietnamese law.
Inviting/guaranteeing foreigners in accordance with section 1, Article 16, Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam; can be applied through electronic system (click here).